Green Sprouts has received the Oregon Environmental Council Endorsement as an Eco-Healthy Childcare!
We are committed to improving the quality of life in young children by reducing their exposure to toxins and environmental health hazards . Therefore, we:
- avoid conditions that lead to excessive moisture because moisture contributes to the growth of mold and mildew.
- provide a fragrance free environment.
- refrain from wall to wall carpeting.
- use natural, wood furniture.
- supply eco-healthy art materials.
- use no VOC interior paint.
Green Sprouts is devoted to our global environment. Subsequently, we
- recycle, reduce and reuse.
- use bio-degradable cleaning products.
- prohibit cars from idling in our designated parking spaces.
- do not use aerosol sprays.
Some helpful links..